Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (GMT)
Current Travel Information
Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons on the North Frisian Islands1/4Vacation on a farm
Germany | Feed animals and run riot in the hay, grill bread on a stick and discover the agriculture. Vacation on a farm can be an eventful and lively experience for the entire family.
Per week from USD 252show 501 offers
This unusual treehouse in the style of a railway carriage is in Schleswig-Holstein.2/4Normal is boring
Germany | It doesn’t always have to be the traditional holiday home, does it? How about a lighthouse, a railway waggon or a turf hut as accommodation for the next holidayfor a change?
Per week from USD 273show 71 offers
3/4Vacation with your dog
Germany | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 308show 20,544 offers
Thatched-roof house for up to four people in Schleswig-Holstein.4/4Holiday under a thatched roof
North Sea | This is how you spend a proper holiday home vacation at the coast; nothing is more stylish and cosier than a holiday home with a thatched roof.
Per week from USD 327show 970 offers
Take a break in a holiday home Harz Mountains
Situated in the Central Uplands of Germany, the Harz Mountains are known for their silver mines which brought much prosperity to the region over the centuries. This historic region bewitches visitors with its quaint steep roofed houses, deep forests, clear streams and spectacular mountain landscape. The holiday houses, holiday apartments, holiday rentals and holiday homes of the Harz Mountains provide the perfect base for a family holiday.
Fairytales and culture
The fairytale landscape of the Harz Mountains and the Brocken, its enigmatic highest peak, once provided inspiration for the Brothers Grimm who lived nearby in the city of Kassel. The stories of Cinderella, Hansel and Gretel, Sleeping Beauty, Rumpelstiltskin and Rapunzel, to name but a few, were born in this enchanting mountain range and will forever be part of Germany’s legacy to the world. The region's traditional Christmas markets, with their Glühwein and gingerbread, are popular annual events which draw visitors from throughout Europe. Other regional attractions popular with visitors who book a holiday house or holiday home in the region include the castle in the former East German town of Blankenburg, the town center of Quedlinburg, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the old mining town and former summer resort of Thale, as well as the picturesque town of Wernigerode which is known for its towering Romanesque castle and timber framed houses.
Into the wild
The Harz Mountains provide 500 kilometres of well marked cross country ski trails and numerous refreshment stops along the way. Summer sports include white water canoeing, hang gliding, biking and hiking. In the winter, parks for snowboarders, sledging, toboggan runs, snow-tubing, sledging, winter walking, ice climbing and skating are popular activities and equipment is easy to rent. The ski trails of Braunlage, which are magically lit up at night to enable adventurous skiers to take on the slopes long after dusk has fallen, deserve special mention. A holiday rental in the magical landscape of the Harz mountains provides the ideal destination for a family break at any time of the year.
Braunlage, Harz Mountains
Holiday apartment for max. 6 adults + 2 childrenProperty no. 711892
+ 4 morefrom USD 522for 1 weekApprox. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete Wifi coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking property, Top Host 2021There are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 340/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 54 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 714381 Preview
- from USD 636/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 659969 Preview
- from USD 185/week Studio for max. 3 persons, approx. 25 m², property no. 711875 Preview
- from USD 340/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 709464 Preview
Wernigerode, Harz Mountains
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsProperty no. 388305
+ 3 morefrom USD 527for 1 weekApprox. 65 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete Wifi coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking property, Top Host 2021, city apartment, Half-timbered houseThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 432/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 723022 Preview
- from USD 497/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 55 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 723023 Preview
- from USD 382/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 30 m², property no. 1177681 Preview
Walkenried, Harz Mountains
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsProperty no. 225144
+ 4 morefrom USD 537for 1 weekApprox. 60 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), cable TV, Complete Wifi coverage, Mountain lodge, Top Host 2021There are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 613/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 63 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 225143 Preview
- from USD 522/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 55 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 225146 Preview
- from USD 353/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 30 m², property no. 225147 Preview
- from USD 461/week Holiday home for max. 2 persons, approx. 45 m², property no. 225145 Preview