Dear customers, we understand that you have a lot of questions right now and we will try to help you in the best possible way. In order to be able to process the changes of your already made bookings, we need all available colleagues and therefore we will stop our telephone availability until further notice. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our service team will prioritize the urgent cases and will contact you as soon as possible!
1/6High up on the Alps
Austrian Alps | In these mountain huts far away from the hustle and bustle of city life you have a clear view of the Austrian Alpine panorama in the midst of nature.
Per week from USD 512show 685 offers
Idyllically-located holiday park in Styria.2/6Fun for the entire family
Austria | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of your hands and are fully entertained.
Per week from USD 396show 1,571 offers
3/6Vacation with your dog
Austria | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 384show 4,351 offers
“With a superb view of the mountains” wrote one customer about this holiday home, which has obtained an average rating of 5 out of 5 possible points.5/6The best properties in Austria
A holiday against a picturesque mountain backdrop or a city trip to Vienna? You’ll find the right accommodation for your Austrian holiday among the top-rated holiday homes and apartments in Austria.
Per week from USD 396show 896 offers
Sauna of an idyllic holiday home for two people in the Ziller Valley.6/6You’ll be warm and cosy here
Austria | Whether it’s after a day on the ski piste or a hike through the summer alpine landscape – you’ll find the perfect way to relax in your own sauna after an eventful day’s holiday.
Per week from USD 611show 2,813 offers
Rent a holiday home in Styria in the green heart of Austria
The region of Styria in Austria extends from the mighty Alps to the hills and plains bordering Slovenia and Hungary. Long extinct volcanoes contributed to the fertile landscape of Styria, which is known today for its world class spa resorts and vineyards. Styria has many holiday rentals, homes, holiday apartments and holiday houses to choose from.
The land of vineyards
Styria is often referred to as the 'Tuscany of Austria'. Sun kissed hills, meandering slopes, vineyards and castles perched atop remote mountains are characteristic of this region which produces 7% of Austria's wine. Watch out for the Klapotetz, a windmill-like structure designed to scare away errant birds. The regional culture and gastronomy is reflected in the many wine festivals, such as the one at Gmlitz. Try Sturm, a regional speciality consisting of lightly fermented grape juice and best enjoyed with a helping of roast chestnuts while staying at a holiday rental, holiday house or holiday apartment in Styria.
Inhabited since pre-Roman times, the regional capital Graz is the second largest city in Austria and is known for its central square and 15th century castle and clocktower which can be reached by a funicular railway. With its miraculous statue of the Virgin Mary, Mariazell is Austria’s most sacred pilgrimage destination welcoming over a million pilgrims every year. Amongst the region's many other attractions are excursions by steam train to Lake Erlauf or by cable car to the Bürgeralpe Mountain. Those fascinated by open-air museums should not miss the Österreichisches Freilichtmuseum at Stübin which features traditional architecture such as the thatched cottages of Burgenland, the stone structures typical of the Danube region and the timber chalets of the Alps. Emerging from the River Enns is Austria's wildest landscape, the Gesäuse Gorge. Defined by its dramatic peaks and brooding forests, the Gesäuse Gorge is an excellent spot to rent rafting and climbing equipment. The crags of the limestone Dachstein massif are another popular destination and, in winter, they are home to a number downhill skiing events.
Property no. 821108
+ 14 morefrom USD 1,340for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 8 personsApprox. 120 m², 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, sauna, parking areaThere are 6 further property types with 14 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 534/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 46 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 261693 Preview
- from USD 434/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 31 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 494951 Preview
- from USD 1,571/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 120 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 821107 (5 holiday homes) Preview
- from USD 1,656/week Holiday home for max. 11 persons, approx. 140 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 235838 Preview
- from USD 779/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 78 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 607074 Preview
- from USD 1,771/week Holiday home for max. 11 persons, approx. 140 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 821106 (5 holiday homes) Preview
Property no. 1320675
+ 5 morefrom USD 718for 1 week
Sankt Georgen ob Murau, Styria
Holiday home for max. 4 personsApprox. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Wifi, non-smoking property, parking area, Mountain lodgeThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 1,443/week Holiday home for max. 12 persons, approx. 145 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 1320677 Preview
- from USD 1,192/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1320678 Preview
- from USD 1,290/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 135 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1320679 Preview
- from USD 1,039/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1320676 Preview
- from USD 718/week Holiday home for max. 4 adults + 2 children, approx. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1510901 Preview